Posted Aug 18, 2020 by
New Patient Information
If you are a new patient, please contact us and we will email you a complete list of 'New Patient Paperwork' that you can bring to your first appointment.
List of New Patient Paperwork required:
- Patient Demographic Information
- Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Cardiovascular Family Medical History
- Release of Health Information
For your information only
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Payment Policy
How to find us:
Types of Insurance
We accept all types of insurance. We will work with insurance carriers to determine coverage prior to testing and/or procedures so you know out-of-pocket costs and can make the best decision for you. Co-pays are due at time of service.
Co-pays are due at time of service. Patients will receive statements for any outstanding balances. Payments can be made by phone at (915) 313-4949, in person at any appointment or online through the patient portal.
Our patient portal gives you online, 24/7 access to your medical history with us. You can access visit summaries; secure, non-emergent messaging with our staff; statements and online bill pay; and much more.
LOGIN TO THE PORTAL
We promise to:
- Treat patients with respect
- Listen to our patients' concerns
- Ask the right questions to get to know our patients and their conditions
- Clearly explain diagnoses, treatment plans and medications
- Empower patients with the information they need to own their healthcare decisions
- Value our patients' time and see them as promptly as possible
- Respect patient privacy
In turn, we expect patients to:
- Be respectful of our staff and other patients
- Be patient and understanding
- Inform our office of any changes in your medical history, personal information, medications, insurance or other pertinent information
- Contact us to reschedule appointments if you cannot make the scheduled time
- Follow the agreed upon treatment plan or contact us if you are unable
- Ask questions to better understand your healthcare